Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need package for this component

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinayakdabholkar

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello i want to make a pcb using eagle cadsoft and cant find i2pak package in it
i want package for this component PSMN1R1-30EL. Is there any similar package that i can use ?

hello i want to make a pcb using eagle cadsoft and cant find i2pak package in it
i want package for this component psmn1r1-30el. Is there any similar package that i can use ?

I2PAK = TO-262

Eagle Library: Transistor-Power

Part: TO262-H and TO262-V

I2PAK = TO-262

Eagle Library: Transistor-Power

Part: TO262-H and TO262-V

Thanks for the reply. I have two more components a inductor and capacitor which i am attaching, can you tell me which packages to use for them
The inductor part no is MLC1560-901MLB
while the capacitor is T520D687M004ATE012
I am a newbie in PCB design and just tried to built a schematic in eagle. I have attached the snapshot of it too
I need to connect power supply at 12V to it, so is the way i have done in the schematic correct ?
I also use MOSFET drivers, and the package i require is SO8/SOIC8. There are amplifiers of SOIC package in eagle that i have seen. Is it neccesary for the schematic to have the actual componenets that will be used or just the packages need to be correct ?(any component with the needed package)

Attachments

• 1682007.pdf
    163.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 1698756.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 55
  • schematic.png
    schematic.png
    133 KB · Views: 75

See parts datasheet below and check parts size and dimensions. For tantal capacitor you can find for sure, and for inductor check I think that I saw something like this in libraries. If there is no pad for inductor you can make pad without PCB part, just make pad to real size of part. Print on standard paper and check real size and needed space for parts. If you have time you can make your part in Eagle.

T520D687M004ATE012
https://www.farnell.com/datasheets/1698756.pdf

MLC1560-901MLB
https://www.farnell.com/datasheets/1682007.pdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back