Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need of ITO Film in the wavelength range of 400nm to 4000nm

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakashvenugopal

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I am in need of Transparent ITO Film in the wavelength range of 400nm to 4000nm. Kindly help where i can get this part?

Regards,
V. Prakash
Vetal / India

Indium Tin Oxide.
Looks fascinating. Clear plastic sheet coated with transparent conductive substance.

Adafruit website sells small frames. $5.95 & 9.95.
Demo video has led's glued to the surface, lit up without visible wires.

www.adafruit.com/?q=ito&sort=BestMatch

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But I am in need of ITO Film or glass wavelength range of 400nm to 4000nm.

Regards,
V. Prakash

Clearer specification required. Plastic films have IR absorbance, e.g. at 3.4 um, may be acceptable though. Thin IR glass or fused silicia should work. What's the application?

Hi,

I am using it for EMI Shielding.

Regards,
V. Prakash

Hi,

Sensor which i am using have that wavelength.

Regards,
V. Prakash

Sounds like you didn't yet fix an exact specification, e.g. of required transmittance. Respectively don't expect clear answers.

For optical sensors, we often choose window materials with sufficient rather than perfect transmittance if they offer better mechanical properties. But your application may require a flat transmission spectrum for some reason.

Hi,

I am placing this Transparent Film on the sensor for EMI Shielding. My sensor wavelength is 400nm to 4000nm. My required transmittance is 400nm to 4000nm.

Regards,
V. Prakash

Presume that no polymer film has flat transmittance over 400 to 4000 nm spectral range.
--- Updated ---

PTFE film might work.

Last edited:
Hi Fvm,

Thanks for the reply. I need transparent film. can you please the data for PTFE which have the wavelength of 400nm to 4000nm. Kindly share.

Regards,
V. Prakash

Hi,

Kindly refer the image attached. I think in PTFE film, there is no optical transparency. In this case, what will be the solution?

Regards,
V. Prakash

Attachments

• Screenshot at 2022-02-15 11-17-55.png
    Screenshot at 2022-02-15 11-17-55.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 109

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back