Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Matlab code for circular/anular/ring microstrip antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

edinburgh

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matlab program for microstrip ant

Dear Friends,

Please help me to get Matlab code(.m) for the following analysis(just example).....

Need your help to get the codes/paper/thesis/project....Any parameters analysis(such as gain/impedance/return loss..etc..)

Circular microstrip antenna/patch antenna
Ring microstrip antenna
Anular patch antenna....

Thanks in advance..

Best regards,EDIN
Long Live Elektroda

matlab circular ring

For easy analysis you can write your own code using Contour Integral Method to analize any shape pathch antenna. Refer the hand book of microstrip antenna by James and Hall or the book of Okoshi from springter verlag publisher. I forget the name of the book. This method is really good method to to start with for arbitrary shapes planar structures.

:!: :idea: :?:

edinburgh said:
Dear Friends,

Please help me to get Matlab code(.m) for the following analysis(just example).....

Need your help to get the codes/paper/thesis/project....Any parameters analysis(such as gain/impedance/return loss..etc..)

Circular microstrip antenna/patch antenna
Ring microstrip antenna
Anular patch antenna....

Thanks in advance..

Best regards,EDIN
Long Live Elektroda

Reactions: majeda

majeda

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
coding for circular patch design in matlab

some matlab scripts for full wave (method of moments) solving of antennes including microstrip antennas can be found on the following website:

http://www.ece.wpi.edu/books/aemm/

this website is the support site of a very good book about antenna and em modelling with matlab of s.n. m@k@rov. this book is based on the popular antenna book of balanis. it is not necessary to have the books i think, any tutorial about method of moments should be enough to understand the code and modifiy the scripts according the the structures you want to simulate.

regards

moment methods + matlab code + thesis

anyone can upload this book in pdf??
very differcult borrow from linrary :?

matlab code microstrip antenna

That's a nice book using MoM of sub-domain (triangle patch) basis functions. I have used it for months. 8)

matlab programs codes of microstrip antennas

Dear Friends,

Do you have this book in pdf format??

I could not find it out in the mentioned link....

I like to learn such matlab codes as well...

I am interesting in microstrip antenna modeling with matlab...

If you have experienced, just post ur code ....

Thanks in advance...
Best regards,EDIN

kleinesmurf69 said:
some matlab scripts for full wave (method of moments) solving of antennes including microstrip antennas can be found on the following website:

http://www.ece.wpi.edu/books/aemm/

this website is the support site of a very good book about antenna and em modelling with matlab of s.n. m@k@rov. this book is based on the popular antenna book of balanis. it is not necessary to have the books i think, any tutorial about method of moments should be enough to understand the code and modifiy the scripts according the the structures you want to simulate.

regards

Re: Need Matlab code for circular/anular/ring microstrip ant

In the meantime the book has been posted on Elektroda:

Best regards.

Hi, All:

The valid link for the most updated codes is:

**broken link removed**

Regards,

kleinesmurf69 said:

h**p://www.ece.wpi.edu/books/aemm/

regards

It seems microstrip antenna is not included.

There is a prof in Mcmaster. I guess her name is Giorgieva.
Check her files. They are good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back