Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Matlab code for a simple antenna simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter-gr

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
matlab antenna simulation

I have to make a simulation of a simple antenna whatever this is(e.g. dipole antenna) with matlab. Is there any code available in matlab for this?

Thank you very much in advance.

peter-gr

antenna simulation matlab

peter-gr said:
I have to make a simulation of a simple antenna whatever this is(e.g. dipole antenna) with matlab. Is there any code available in matlab for this?

peter-gr

you can it find it on https://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/ just type the desired antenna parameter and u will get the code

Reactions: zdshkr

zdshkr

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
matlab design dipole antenna current distribution

if you just need simple antenna parameters, e.g. rad pattern or current distribution, it could be much faster to get the equations from a text book and write it on matlab.

but if you have a more complicated structure, you might want to try matlab antenna toolbox, made by dr. makarov's students

matlab antenna toolbox

What kind of antenna?
different methods for different antenna.

antenna pattern simulation in matlab

peter-gr said:
peter-gr
There is a book: "Antenna and EM modeling with MATLAB." by Sergey N.Makarov(Author).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back