Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need logical switch to divert i/p signal to other device

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishu489

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points

hello friends,

basically i'm interfacing blutooth module on my uart . once blutooth module is initialised in particular profile through the controller then i want to release blutooth module rx & tx line to buffer device which received all the characters comming from blutooth module . i wanted to done it through switch like when i pass 0 to switch , switch will connect rx/tx line of blutooth module to uc uart . once initialisation process is done uc will change logic of switch so that rx/tx line of blutooth get connected to buffer device. if anyone particulalr integrated chip then please tell me because i wanted to put it on pcb so that the circuit will consume less space.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back