Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need Ladder Diagram for a PLC based Hopper filling system

Status
Not open for further replies.

waqas_here

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hopper filling

Guys i need Ladder Diagram for a PLC based Hopper filling system. The system operation is specified as below.

System consist of a main SILO through which 4 hoppers are feed using HOT CONVEYING process. Each hopper consist of Gate valve which can be open by energizing a coil and is spring return. safety needed to b considered. i-e during opening and closing of the gate valve conveying must be OFF to avoid any choking of material. The opening and closing of the gate valve is detected using 2 proximity sensors for each hopper. The process is as follows.

The hooper generates a demand signal when it needed to be feed. The PLC will generate a signal to open the gate valve of respective hopper and further vil check that all other 3 gate valves must b closed. In this case the plc will generate a signal "CONVEYING ON". and the feeding of respective hopper will start. When the demand signal vanishes the conveying must off and the gate valve must b closed.

Now if in the mean while another hopper generates a demand signal than it must wait for the process to complete in the previous hopper and than the feeding with the same procedure must start in 2nd hopper.

And lets suppose when feeding of 1st hopper is in process and mean while the another hopper generates demand and after a while 3rd hopper generates the demand as well than the feeding must be done demand wise. i-e 1st come 1st serve.

gate valve

I think your problem here is that you wanted people to give you a program. Try posting a program you need help with or asking a specific question concerning a problem you are having programming this. However, we do work on a contract basis...

hopper gate valves

For a while i thought to hire such a contractor.. But i m afraid i don't need it any more. I managed to solve this problem my self.
And by the way i wasn't expecting to post complete program. Flow chart or any such sort of help might have solved my problem rather earlier.

Thanks

Hopper Filling system

Glad you worked it out. I was just trying to be helpful. Many times with forums people want to see that you have tried first. There are some places that asking for a program will generate lots of negative response. I think here it just resulted in noone responding. Best of luck.
Russell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back