Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need info on Thin wire modelling with Kernel limitation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mica188

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
thin wire kernel

Hi,

Can anyone provide me some references on the Thin wire modeling with Kernel limitation? I using a SuperNec demo version and in one place I have to specifie the interaction between two segements and this is with Kernel application. I'm not sure what should be this distance so, I need some references.

Thanks,

Mica

Re: Thin wire Kernel

May be I can help you out this problem.
But I don't know what kind of kernel funcion you need.

Thin wire Kernel

Hi,

Thanks for response. Well I'm simulating a simple dipole with SuperNEC and it ask me the distance of interaction between two segements. So, I wonder what is this mimimun and maximun distance for an accurate result and I know this is related to the Kernel function. Some references will be nice.

Thanks,

Mica

Re: Thin wire Kernel

I'm not sure to remember very well...
I have used supernec about 2 years ago.
That parameters is, probably, the minimum distance between two ends of different segments for wich the segments are considered connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back