Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help with project

Status
Not open for further replies.

onik11

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello i am working on a project and need some help and advice what im trying to i have a calculator sixed device that is magnetic stripe reader also keypad combo in its original state it is intended to be used on a desktop or laptop cause of p2s what im trying to do is to take this device to install inside of a employee time clock where employees have to swipe their badge and or when they have to punch in their badge number this device to capture and record the data of the mag stripe or if manual punch to record all the keystrokes pressed and to be able to retreive data later whenever needed so my question is what i have to do to mod this device to be able to do what i want and for it not to be compatiable just for pc's but for it to be able to operate in the employee time clock im attaching pictures of this device any help would be great thank you in advance

No one out there that can help i really need to finish this project with urgency

SEEING your images takes away some of OUR points... why dont you load it (photob*cket, etc) and link it here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back