Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with DS89C450 Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

pikashi

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi people, can i ask you some query on DS89C450 maxim Microcontroller? If I am using the PPI 82C55 to interface with the Microcontroller DS89C450, I need to use the Latch to interface both of them together. Therefore, I need to use the ALE from the microcontroller. I connected the AD0-AD7 from Microcontroller to D0-D7 of 74AC373 Latch. and from the latch, the D0-D7 were connected to D0-D1 of PPI 82C55. The O0-O1 of the Latch were connected to the PPI A0-A1. Do I need to write any C code for me to enable it so that I can use the ALE or I just need to connect the ALE to "Hi" ? Do correct me if my connection was wrong. Thank you very much. Hope you do understand what I am trying to say.

https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/55_1293624436_thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.