Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help with assembly code for PIC16f877A for a flowchart

Status
Not open for further replies.

brucewayne

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am a beginner in assembly language for writing PIC programs, i have been given this assignment to do. So far i have initialised all the input output ports.
20120601_192316.jpg
THe only part i need help with is the flowchart on the right. This is a traffic light controller to display three characters in the middle of the second line. The first character corresponds to the NS traffic light and it shows one of the following three letters: ‘G’, ‘Y’, or ‘R’. The second character corresponds to the EW traffic light and the third is a down counter that shows the number of states left before the “Green” colour changes to “Yellow” (as explained above). The 7-segment display and LCD have to be synchronised. In addition, the PIC is to generate four outputs that show the current value of the grey-code counter. Those four outputs should be connected to four LEDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.