Not open for further replies.

isuranja

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everone,
I am doing visual basic programming and now I want to learn Visaul c+.Pls help to start a project.
Thanks,
Ishara.

Hi Ishara,

You should do the following steps:
1. First of all, you need to learn about C language, if you don't know. You can find lots of resources on the Web.
2. After that, you have to learn about Windows programming concepts.
3. Finally, you should learn C++ concepts and Visual C++ environment.

Regards,
KH

isuranja

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thank You for your advice KH. If you know please tell me a good site for get Visaul Basic or Visual C++ tutorials.
Your earlier attention is highly appreciate.

Thanks & Regards,
Ishara

First of all, You can find many tutorials in the Electroda if you search that. I also have some E-books which are related to Windows Programming and C++ programming. If you couldn't get some good resources, let me know to send them to you.

Regards,
KH

isuranja

isuranja said:
Hi everone,
I am doing visual basic programming and now I want to learn Visaul c+.Pls help to start a project.
Thanks,
Ishara.
Take a look at the following on-line stuff:

Visual C++ in 12 Easy Lessons
**broken link removed**

Good luck

isuranja

hi, if you want basic information that how to use C++ then i can help you out. Or basic commands and functions. I can't help you with any of the GUI creation stuff in C++ right now..if you are interested in that...
If you are in college learnign C++ then lemme know if you have any problem about projects and stuff...Good Luck
There is a web site https://www.about.com, they have very good database for all languages..Check that out..

isuranja

Hi Ishara,
To start with VC++, first you must know C and if possible C++ well.
It is good if you can start with Windows Programming SDK. A very good book for that is Charles Petzold and then go up to VC++. You could use MFC Ground Up for VC++
Use MSDN to the fullest..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…