Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help on energy meter project

Status
Not open for further replies.

studyete

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to make an energy meter; I've just read few IC like AD7755 and ADE7753. I need your guidance, I wish to use micro controller to do some jobs, so suggest me which ic will be best to make it. Treat me as level 0 about energy meter, so any suggestion will be appreciated

See this projects :

Send me Your Email I will send You one right project.

Attachments

• !!! Power Logger.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 165
  • !!! Simple Digital Power Meter.rar
    528.5 KB · Views: 158
  • !!! Watt Meter.rar
    2.8 MB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Not here. Attachment via private msg dont exist. I didnt see that option here.

You can find at:
Silicon Chip - Article "Appliance Energy Meter"

Last edited:

I actually want to have some guidance, I have read the ADE7753 data sheet, what i understood from this is it need a voltage sensor and a current sensor as an input, i wish to use shunt circuit, or suggest me if Transformer better. But i do not understand what kind of out put it will give and how i can process this data. How i can connect it with my micro controller.

tpeter, thank your very much, i'll read the attachment you gave above.

My opinion is that is better to use hall sensor or current trafo then shunt.
For higher currents may be very dangerously, and shunt affect on circuit and current.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back