Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help in designing 1:8 wilkinson power divider on HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ishita27

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Someone please help me out with the basics of HFSS. I am a B-TECH student and have never worked on HFSS. But my mentor expects me to do a project using HFSS. I have no idea how to implement and design it. Please help me if ANYONE knows to design 1:8 wilkinson power divider using microstrip. I would be really grateful.

Welcome Ishita27,

I can't tell -- are you asking for help with HFSS, or help designing the wilkinson?

Pozar's "Microwave Engineering" has a good wilkinson section.

For this corporate power divider, you need 7 Wilkinson power dividers. You only need to design one with good match on ports.
Just search the web for HFSS example project of a 1:2 Wilkinson power divider.

Делитель-мощно&#10.gifДелитель-мощно&#10.gif

u have two options
go for simple planner design as image shown
or use radial type

I have the same problem in designing wilkinson power divider. Its a request to @ Electron3 if you can send me the hfss design the I shall be grateful to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

if u kindly load the hfss file then I shall be gratefull

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back