Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in circuit design

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepakpan

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello guys,

I am working on a project where I have to design a PCB. what I know is only the inputs and outputs and function of this board. so what I want is according to these I/O's what are all included in a PCB.

Inputs:
1) Analog signal 0-10V Speed
2) Analog signal 0-10V temperature
3) Signal from a level sensor
4) digital max. flowrate from pump
5) Input voltage 24V

2 outputs
- pump signal
- response signal if pump works with oil/empty

any suggestions will be appreciated

Thank you verymuch

To provide any suggestion you must provide detailed information on how you want your circuit to work.

Thankyou for the reply....

The circuit functionalities:

- Circuit will get the 2 analog signals and input power 24V. Depending on these signals the controller has to give signal to the pump. Its a piezoelectric pump.
- A signal from sensor is sent to the circuit board. It indicates low level of tank. when the sensor send this low level of tank the the controller stops functioning.
- A feedback from this pump is sent to the controller whether it is working or not

this is how it works. So what I want is which µcontroller to use and what all include in this PCB.

pepakpan said:
Thankyou for the reply....
this is how it works. So what I want is which µcontroller to use and what all include in this PCB.
All well. At least I think I can conklude that you're about to find an apropriate µ-controller.

I think most µ-controller can be used for that task. Have you considering using a PLS for your task?

Hi guys....

Thanks for your replies. The problem is not only the µcontroller but how to interface the inputs and outputs to the µcontroller, because I have to make a PCB. Like the connection of 2 analog input signals to µcontroller. Do I need any regulators or any converters between inputs/outputs and µcontroller.

Interface depends on the µ-controller's output characteristics.

Use an AD-converter or chose an µ-controller with analog input.

You might need regulators, but again it all depends on µ-controller and characteristics of the other components around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back