Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help in Ansoft Designer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcz3333

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have drawn out a loop and i intend to see its near field performance, as its supposed to be a small loop. Anyone has any idea how I should see a constant current distribution, and the magnetic field distribution? I just dun get this software. And I am very desperate now. Anyone who freelance here?

In the Project Manager, right-click Sweep1, point to Results and then click
Display Currents or Near-Fields. :D

I need some confirmation from the experts here. As I am designing a near field uhf small loop antenna. The way to make sure my antenna is working fine at 915Mhz is that it has constant current distribution throughout, good magnetic field distribution, and impedance matched? Is it that as long as the tag can detect the signal in near field, it's considered a working tag? The UHf jus increases the distance. Correct me if im wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back