Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help here........

Status
Not open for further replies.

anissadiq

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hye guyz,i need some help for my mini embedded project,,

i need c language or assembly for digital clock (using graphic lcd,pushbutton)
.set time
.display time

help me please,,else I'm gonna fail this subject

**broken link removed**

---------- Post added at 02:14 ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 ----------

GLCD Clock - WELCOME TO MY HOMEPAGE

I appreciate your help. But if everytime you spoon feed these friends with google links, they wont be able to learn anything. You can see that they are not even ready to use google, if they had searched with google they should had found that links. And as "pranam77" has alreday warned you for you most of the posts suggesting google links, you can just answer if you know a specific answer or leave rest to others.

thx guyz,i promise next time I'll do on my own... *** bless you.

I appreciate your help. But if you spoon feed these friends, they wont be able to learn anything. You can see that they are not even ready to use google.

These forums would get very full of unwanted 'just google it' posts. Maybe a better approach would be to post a link or two as above with the added words '... from a two second google search' or something like that?

Keith

I have already warned you for suggesting google links in every post of yours. If you dont have answers, just dont post. I am just saying why every post of yours should be suggesting google and its links? Any member is free to suggest another member to use google. But for every question is this the answer?... whatz the use of forums? Every one can google or we can have a banner on the index page to say "use google before you enter/ post your querries." An answer to the topic may be follwed by other links related to the same topic which would make the "answer" a reply towards the question.

These forums would get very full of unwanted 'just google it' posts. Maybe a better approach would be to post a link or two as above with the added words '... from a two second google search' or something like that?

Keith

Agree, but it is getting really annoying that so many 'students' come to this site, with their first post asking for solution to their school assignment. Rude as they most are, never thank people and never come back, maybe the best way is just to ignore them and not answer to them, but almost 90% of these trivial questions could be answered by 5 minutes web search something these guys are either not capable of or too lazy to do.

My concern is about the apparent inconsistency in the moderation. On the one hand people are chastised for posting links, on the other hand praised for it.

I normally do ignore these threads, preferring to answer real technical questions. I only got involved to remove an abusive post but now posts from helpful members such as john-blue have been removed. This doesn't seem the right way to moderate the board. It is an issue that needs some guidance but I am still waiting for some. The forum rules are fairly scant. If we want to moderate the forum fairly then clear rules need to be administered consistently.

Keith

why so serious? everybody needs help...

Status
Not open for further replies.