Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] need help for simulation in cst design

Status
Not open for further replies.

amntt

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need to simulate a circuit with special transistors in cst design i dont know how i can define special kind of transistor in cst design .:shock:

Hi!
Why do you want to do it with CST? Consider ADS or AWR and if you insist to involve CST: simulate your lines in CST instead of at Moment and insert it to design

Hi!
Why do you want to do it with CST? Consider ADS or AWR and if you insist to involve CST: simulate your lines in CST instead of at Moment and insert it to design

i dont know how i can insert cst simulation in to ads simulation is it possible to explain more ? i think it is more easy to find a way to define special transistor in cst. do you know if cst get s2p file or not :shock:

Suppose a cable length of 20 meters and radius 5 mm that a 50 ohm load are located at the end of it . i want to calculate currents that induced from a plane wave.the question is that how do i design the ground of this collection ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back