Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help for Altium error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spidyelectronics

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,
I am using Altium software for schematic and PCB designing. But whenever I start the Altium, it gives me access violation error. After pressing ok, it works normally.
So please help me to solve this error. Thanks in advance.

It is probably a peculiarity of Windows Vista (it looks like Vista to me).

I guess that it could be because you are not logged in as Administrator.

Vista has a 'hidden' administrator account, unlike XP it is not default and must be enabled specially (Google).

Thanks Rob,
You are right. I am using Windows Vista. I am also not using administrator account. But There is the same case for my project partners also. Still they are not getting any of such a error.
When I log in to admin account, then also I am getting same error

If they are also using Vista you could try copying all of their operating system settings settings:

I'm not too familiar with Vista but try disabling any security features and any anti-virus that you may have installed.

If that fails you could install it on XP on a virtual machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back