Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help and advice please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue ster

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
One of my clients is concerned that his teenage son is up to no good, been hanging out and talking to strange individuals and has been very secretive about his dealings on Face book. Is there a way to monitor his face book or get the password with a keylogger? I recommend my client a remote keylogger called Advertisement removed (One of my friends has used on her kid's computer), but he said it's a just little bit expensive.
Can somebody recommend some safe and preferable free one or give some advice please.
Thanks!!!

can u learn visual basic?? did u ever heard that??

visual basic is a software to create another software,,
you can build you own key logger..
actualy is not hard..the visual basic software can be download for pirate version..
search for visual basic 6 couse many sample for vb programming is for version 6.

:D

**broken link removed**

All you have to do is created as a service. You can find that solution in codeproject.

Well before he goes and starts spying on his kid, he should probably try talking to him.

If that doesn't work block facebook at the router and make sure thats locked up tight.

The last thing he will need/want is his kid finding out his parents have been spying on him and stealing his passwords.

Well before he goes and starts spying on his kid, he should probably try talking to him.

If that doesn't work block facebook at the router and make sure thats locked up tight.

The last thing he will need/want is his kid finding out his parents have been spying on him and stealing his passwords.

Hey this is quite a great idea!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.