Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Need help]about skill language

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyankh

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
skill language user guide

Hi

I want to learn the skill language,but I really need some document about it.Maybe somebody can give me some advice...

Thanks

Skill language? What do you mean? Language programming or what? Can you be more specific?

If it's about english language, you should not post in here! This is Analog IC Design & Layout forum! You can post on General forum!

:p

VHDL,C or another?
?????

SKILL Language is cadence specific languages that allow you program some custom command used in IC design. I think this is really related to the topic of the forum but we should put it in capital form.

v_wim,

The same question was just recently asked in the PC programming forum which is probably the more appropriate forum to ask this in unless Cadence also uses SKILL in their analog IC design tool set?

See the link:

A good book on LISP (on which SKILL is based) is probably the best way to get started. After that the Cadence SKILL documentation will probably make a lot more sense.

Cheers,
Radix

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is a short, very short tutorial ...

flyankh said:
Hi

I want to learn the skill language,but I really need some document about it.Maybe somebody can give me some advice...

Thanks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See this link:

Hope it is what you need!!

I think the online documents, "SKILL language user guide" and "SKILL language reference" are the best.

Thanks for all of yours reply...

But what is Lisp?Where can I find sth. about it?

flyankh

Hi,
LISP is a programming language. Search for "lisp introduction" in www und you will find a lot of good sites.
greetings,
hqqh

flyankh said:
Hi

Thanks

Hello, Ankh, you might find Skill mannual in cadence install dir. 8)

And . .......... i 'd like to learn Skill ,too.

Hughes said:
I think the online documents, "SKILL language user guide" and "SKILL language reference" are the best.

I agree, but if you really want to learn it well, give it some time.
Read its manuals and apply practically..

You will master it shortly!

Regards,
Ahmad,

you can search the help document in cadence, CDSDOC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back