Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help about scada by using a micrcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

sam001

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need a help regarding my final year project. please guide me. i have made a automation system in which i am monitoring the steam pressure of boiler and i did micrcocontroller programming such that when boiler gets the temperature of 50 degree Celsius the fan will be turned on and fan will be switched off when temperature will be below 50 degree Celsius. in the same way, i am controlling the water level. the motor will be turned on automatically when level sensor will detect low level. i am then doing the data acquisition at computer using the hyper terminal unit ad for wireless i am using rf module and i am also using a gsm module for receiving the text messages for all the data on a cell phone. can such a system be referred as a scada system ? as i have submitted the project title as wireless scada system with auto-fault detection. any help will be much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.