Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help about ADS Co-simulation problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John_li

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ads transmission line port internal port

Hi all,
It is my first time to use Co-simulation in ADS.I met a problem as bellow:

and attached my file(winrar format and ADS2006 version).Anybody can tell me how to solve it?
Thank you in advance,

double click on the layout component , and uncheck the reuse model box , and simulate
the momentum will launch and it will uppdate the component

that's it

khouly

John_li

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thank Khouly for your kindness.I can run the simulation now.Another hand,when i run momentum simulation,i met another case:it indicates:Transmission line port can not be inside circuit as port 6,it is modified be internal port.My question is how i can connect the cap and inductor into Co-simulation,if i do not place the port in the circuit?When i generated the layout from the schematics,and directly place the comonent artwork into PCB.How to deal with the groud of schematics in momentum ?

Thank Khouly for your kindness.I can run the simulation now.Another hand,when i run momentum simulation,i met another case:it indicates:Transmission line port can not be inside circuit as port 6,it is modified to be internal port.My question is how i can connect the cap and inductor into Co-simulation,if i do not place the port in the circuit?When i generated the layout from the schematics,and directly place the comonent artwork into PCB.How to deal with the groud of schematics in momentum ?

Added after 50 minutes:

And I met another case when re-simulate.

double click on the layout compoent , and check for the refence pin box
this should make the ground pin for ur structure

khouly

John_li

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back