Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help about ad8055 opamp circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

pure_lagi

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ic ad8055

hello
I try to amplify RGB signal. I have ad8055 IC'es . need +2 gain. How can I do that with ad8055? is it right IC for this work? I looked at the Ic's Data sheet I think when I incrase the gain, bandwith will decrease. what is the exact maximum bandwith of RGB signal? Thank you so much for all suggestions and helpings

Regards

The AD8055 is 300MHz amplifier and RGB or composite vide bandwidth is below 10MHz ..
Here is an example of gain 2 amplifier .. see attached picture .. with -3dB bandwidth of ≈160MHz .. so don't worry about bandwidth ..

Regards,
IanP

pure_lagi

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
IanP said:
The AD8055 is 300MHz amplifier and RGB or composite vide bandwidth is below 10MHz ..
Here is an example of gain 2 amplifier .. see attached picture .. with -3dB bandwidth of ≈160MHz .. so don't worry about bandwidth ..

Regards,
IanP

Thank you for the big helping.

Best Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.