Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need guidance on embedded job

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaitanyapraveen

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good morning sir,
I am Chaitanya Praveen from Hyderabad. I have done B.Tech in field Electronics and communications in year 2011. Then I have done PG-Diploma in Integrated VLSI and Embedded Systems in CDAC-ACTS, Pune. I have got very few opportunities during placements due to lack of good percentage in B.Tech. I am very interested to work in embedded domain.
Could you please suggest me any organisations to work. I am really not interested in package right now, if it is a good work.
Thank you very much for your time

Why don't you work as Freelancer ? that will help you out other then that , its an Engineering Forum so kindly be punctual what you are posting about .. !

1st decide in which type of field you wants to join in embedded sector like automotive or others,then according to your choice prepair with well knowledge of coresponding protocol as a experience of around 2years,then upload your cv in naukuri,times,or others concultancy and update each day upto you get call..after that you will get a call for interview,and the proceed with confidence.

I think by this step you wiil get job with no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.