Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
74hct245 project io

can you explain the working of ic 7HCT245

7hct245 datasheet

Hi,

I think this is a one of the octal bus transceiver. This is designed for asynchronous two-way communication between data buses. The control-function implementation
minimizes external timing requirements. If its correct means give me your project details I will give more information about your project and the IC.

Regards,
Anand.A

Re: project

Hope it is 74HCT245. You are sitting in front of a pile up of information on the net. You just need to google it. Any ways instead asking such silly questions you may have a look at the datasheet yourself. Good luck

The IC 74HCT 245 is the Bidirectional Buffer IC and it is having 8 + 8 i/o pins named A0 -A7 and B0 - B7 .

When the OE poin is Set High , There will be No Data transfers in the 74HCT245 and the IO lines from A0-A7 and B0 - B7 will be in High impedence state ..

when OE is Set to low ,

a) when DIR Pin Set to low , the Dats available at the Input B0-B7 will be available at A0-A7

b) when DIR Pin Set to High , the Data available at the Input A0-A7 will be available at B0-B7

This is the operation of 74HCT245.

These things you can find out in the Datasheets itself in the Function table or Truth table section of the datasheet.

Octal 3-State Noninverting Bus Transceiver With LSTTL-Compatible Inputs
The 74HCT245 is identical in pinout to LS245. The device has TTL-Compatible Inputs. The HCT245 is a 3-state noninverting transceiver that is used for 2-way asynchronous Communication between data buses. The device has an active-low Output Enable pin, which is used to place the I/O ports into high-impedance states. The Direction control determines whether data flows from A to B or from B to A. By ON Semiconductor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…