Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need examples for Electronic Product Development project

Status
Not open for further replies.

penang

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
project

Hi,

I am newbie in this web site & going to have a new project to do.
So got any one here help me give some nice ideal for my project with circuit diagram?

Re: project

Hello

You shall explain what the project is about.

Is about Electronic Product Development.

What is ur area of interest???

bro IanP, Thanks for yr web site & is very nice. that cool :)

bro crazy_man, My interest is to built any cool electronic device.
So bro, I need an idea for my project. Hope bro can give me nice idea for me, with project diagram. :)

Hello

Try this www.epanorama.net

There is a thing about every thing, ranging from power supply ideas and circuits, to complicated microprocessor stuff.

Thank bro metal.....but i need special idea...:)

Added after 2 minutes:

If i wan built a project with some cost ( 50 Pound S ), Wht can i do ?

Hello

You may want to build a function generator, logic probe, power supply.

Also a an audio power amplifier might be a good idea.

project

Hi penang,

If you never built something before then start with somehting small. There are so many things that can go wrong, and only with experiance you will learn to over come them. There are no short cuts. It will be only for your benefit. Start as IanP said. It will help you also with your other projects that you will build in the future.
Good luck.

Actually I've already built some my own project. I also have my own power supply, amp ( 50 W) & alarm system. Now, facing some final project, still dun have any idea for my final project. I wan idea....example like a thing using ppl use, is got good avantage & worth to have.

project

Hi Penang,

What about this:
Its teh propelor display. Its very cool and there are lots more project on the net that do the same thing but in a diffrent way. Its easy to build, need a little twiking, and everyone will want one if you have it.
loks nice?

Last edited by a moderator:

Hi,
Try this
Goodluck..

Last edited by a moderator:

Hey bro.... i really hate that word...

Well, why don't you build a circuit with a 555 or anything, seems you don´t have it very clear what you want.

One more thing, i really think you should desing the squematics yourself, that is the way to learn, if you just copy them there is no honour in that... Try desinging some of your own, it'll be better. Just an idea...

Bye bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back