Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need DS1620 in DIP Format urgently!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdspot

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dip format

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but i didnt know where else do do so. I need two DS1620(digital thermometer) IC's urgently. I've requested through the website, but it's gonna take over a month for it. I really need the IC's before this weekend. If anybody has a spare DS1620 IC(s) lying around, can you get them shipped to me? I'll be glad to pay for the shipping. Please mail me or pm me. My mail ID can be found in my profile. Thanks in advance guys..

nerdspot said:
I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but i didnt know where else do do so. I need two DS1620(digital thermometer) IC's urgently. I've requested through the website, but it's gonna take over a month for it. I really need the IC's before this weekend. If anybody has a spare DS1620 IC(s) lying around, can you get them shipped to me? I'll be glad to pay for the shipping. Please mail me or pm me. My mail ID can be found in my profile. Thanks in advance guys..

You're sure a needy guy .... lol

If you try buying stuff maybe you can get it! :D

Try Glitchbuster.com

nerdspot

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
The major problem here is the default shipping option for the distributors is via UPS or DHL. As i live in India, when you convert the amount in Rupees, it becomes really unaffordable. That's why i wanted a forum member to send me the IC via USPS(I'll pay the shipping).. And glitchbuster doesnt stock these IC's but it's a really good site..

nerdspot said:
The major problem here is the default shipping option for the distributors is via UPS or DHL. As i live in India, when you convert the amount in Rupees, it becomes really unaffordable. That's why i wanted a forum member to send me the IC via USPS(I'll pay the shipping).. And glitchbuster doesnt stock these IC's but it's a really good site..

Still funny ... so you think USPS can get it there by Friday? Get real.

You want FREE samples so you need to wait or pay the price. Your pitch was for someone to send you FREE samples that they could get and you would pay the mail cost, nice of you, but ..... get real twice.

If you can't stand to pay then you will need a new hobby ... problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back