Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need code/hex file for Sukam 600VA digital inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAXPAYNE

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have an Sukam 600VA inverter in my home. As the unit become damaged suddenly, so i have decided to repair it. after couple of investigation what i found, all mosfet got damaged, all driver transistor got damaged and the PIC16F72 chip got damaged also. I have changed all of the components. but the problem is i dont have the code/hex file for the PIC16F72 chip. :(

Studying an Indian book named "Modern Digital Inverter" by BPB Publications, surprisingly I found the whole diagram (same to same) of my inverter, but unfortunately I didn't find any code there .. :(

I have attached the schematic here. Can anybody help me by giving the code files, that was programmed into PIC16F72 ?? :|

Attachments

• sukam inverter.pdf
    601.6 KB · Views: 880

i think there are a lot of experts in this forum, but surprisingly no one is willing to help to fix my inverter .. i m disappointed :(

no one is willing to help to fix my inverter .. i m disappointed
A company does not reveal source code or hex file of their products.
Even, it is difficult to get schematic diagram.
But you are lucky, you got it.
I think you should contact with that company for pre-programmed pic.

This page is for you.
**broken link removed**

And bear in mind what might happen if someone tried to write new code for it. Would you be willing to risk trying it for the first time after replacing all the other parts? Even experienced programming people run through a debugging and testing cycle to make sure their code works properly and I doubt many would have the same model of inverter to try it out on.

Brian.

How u decide controller or it's pin is damaged. It may work u check it by adding fuse link between Mosfet & DC bus. U check Output PWM

is this a sine wave inverter? if not the code can be generated .

is this a sine wave inverter? if not the code can be generated .
This inverter is in square wave.
Mosfets are in push pull configuration,and being switched with 50hz pwm signal.

it is also possible to do sine wave in push pull configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back