Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need C code for interfacing 8051 and KS108 gLCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ftegon

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I´m working in a project , and need interface a graphics LCD 128x64 (KS108 controller) with an 8051 type microcontroller.
Somebody have a C source code that interface this type of glcd with an 8051?

TIA

ks108 glcd

please check my web page at www.TechToys.com.hk > 8051 boards > AT89S52-gLCD-STK1 for a full description. The KS0108 LCD interface in Chapter 8 with pdf documents and full source code there.

John Leung

ftegon

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
8051 glcd

I make a test with the routines (with Proteus VSM) , and all worked right. The documentation is very well wright, thank you Mr. Leung for sharing the routines.

Fabio Tegon - BRAZIL

interfacing at89s52 to glcd

ftegon said:
I make a test with the routines (with Proteus VSM) , and all worked right. The documentation is very well wright, thank you Mr. Leung for sharing the routines.

Fabio Tegon - BRAZIL

HI! Fabio T.
My name is Mohit, From INDIA.
CAN you please share with me about hardware schematic nd Software of 8051+LCD as i am also struggling with KS108 LCD to interface it with 8051.

Plz do it ASAP.

Mohit

Re: 8051 and KS108 gLCD

hi everyone,
i know this topic is old but really need your help
I already try the code provided in techtoys site using at89c51ed2 chip and
jhd12864e panel but the output is not as expected..
the display show resemblance and chaotic dot..
already check the wiring so many time..
is it timing or wiring problem..please advice..
btw, im new in this electronic stuff

http://www.techtoys.com.hk/8051/AT89S52-gLCD-STK1/AT89S52-gLCD-STK1.htm

tq

jhd12864e is based on KS0108 controller so search on internet about this controller datasheet and app note
you will get solution..
or you can come back to forum

Hi can you also suggest something for interfacing glcd 128x64 with atmega32. Your link for interfacing 8051 with glcd was indeed very good. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back