Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need an academic project,Not a hobby project-can anybodyhelp

Status
Not open for further replies.

sajeev

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want some ideas about academic projects using pic microcontroller.ie not a hobby level project.

Re: need an academic project,Not a hobby project-can anybody

Hello

Can you please be more specific, what field do you want to work with, for example, audio, networks, control, automobile.....

See ya

I posted a nice project EMBEDDED PYTHON .. try to port it to PICs 'Is a great project !

actually i think any project can be made 'academic' or 'hobby', depending on how you handle it..

academic projects may need more in-depth analysis, and rationale for every thing you design/implement...

metal said:
Hello

Can you please be more specific, what field do you want to work with, for example, audio, networks, control, automobile.....

See ya

i am interested in projects involving communication protocols.

How about VoIP-related? If it is an academic project, I wouldn't try to approach it
from the angle of thinking about a target device though... (assuming you are talking about a degree project?).

sky123 said:
How about VoIP-related? If it is an academic project, I wouldn't try to approach it
from the angle of thinking about a target device though... (assuming you are talking about a degree project?).
what is VoIP?

How about an embedded webserver application? You can PM me.

LOL. I wonder what had happened eyhh?

i am interested in projects involving communication protocols.
Search for the ideas by yourself mate as it you who will do it & not us.Just use us as a tool to clear your doubts.Thats all.
Regards,
Jerin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back