Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need advice and reference books for analogue IC testing

Status
Not open for further replies.

nathan80

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have just joined an Analogue Design House as a test engineer.
Currently, I am still learning briefly about IC design and focusing on testing.
I have had some training on doing optical testing using Pulse Pattern Generators and Digital Sampling Scope.

Can some one recommend a good book, internet group for me to join. I am still very fresh in this field. Can some one also tell me briefly about the future of analogue IC testing and where are areas i should look at.

thank you in advanced

Hi,

I had the same problem before. i.e. good references for analog IC testing. After searching for a while, I found out that the best references for analog IC testing are application notes of large companies such as: Analog Devices, Linear, National, TI and so on. You may find some papers that describe their setup for testing, but the best references are application notes.
For example, look at the following web site:
**broken link removed**

the application notes respond to the devices are too hign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back