Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a little help with some modifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhex666

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want to modify a cellphone into a aduio bug.I searched around and i didn`t find to much info about the subject.I thought about disambling a old Nokia or somthing like that and removing the speakers,lcd,and everything that is not necesary.But i want to make it a little smaller.I want to connect the bug to the powersource of a optical mouse or somthing like that or inside my laptop

Instead of disassembling a phone, go for ready made GSM modules. They should start from around $40 USD (and can go as high as a smart phone cost :) ) Most modules are designed for machine to machine communication, but there are many available with voice capability (though u may need to add audio subsystem mic, preamp etc) There is a website with the name google.com that can help you find more information on GSM modules. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back