Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need a help in desining DC / AC inveter circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

eng.mserry

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
untitledvbv.JPG

i am implementing the circuit shown in the image .... i have reached to generate a square wave with frequency 60 Hz and pulses with 40 khz frequency (to the red line in the circuit)
the problem with me is the IR2110 IC i tried many times to find the problem of it ...and see all the Topics in the forum related to it's problem and i can't solve my problem ... It's the worst IC i have ever used :'(
Plz hep me to replace the IR with another Ic ...or any solution for my circuit...to complete it
P.S | LT gate driver IC isn't available for me
----------------------------------------
other questin plz ....i want to know the main job of Pin5 on IR2110 shown in the circuit
-----------------------------------------
Plz help me :'( :'(
F U C K IR

IR2110 is the simplest ic to used for H-bridge arrangement,pin 5 is connected to where the source of High side and Drain of Low side joined that's output,without connecting it the bootstrap capacitor will not charged,so High side will not work.

If your pwm is too slow - the bootstrap arrangement will not work as the charge will bleed away on the bootstrap caps, also if the IxR drop of the bottom fet is too high there will not be enough volts on the bootstrap caps for the IC high sides to work - a lot of people overlook this. also Vcc should be 12-16V Regards, Orson Cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back