Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need a 0-10V and 0-5V programmable power supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

help_me

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i need two circuit first need circuit 0-5V programmable power suplly second nedd circuit 0-10V programmable power supply,this is my homework pls help me thanks you for interesting

0-10v power supply

You have to be more specific on how much current these power supplies should be able to deliver ..
0-5V or 0-10V can be easily produce by a 5 or 10V batery and a potentiometer (variable resistor) ..

Regards,
IanP

0-10v variable power supply

not important current √

0-5v adjustable power supply

ggg_lp said:
how much power? anyway here the sites:
ggg_lp

i want power supply for between 0-10V and 0-5V programmable

0-10v to 0-5v

If current is not important then use digital potentiometer ..

Regards,
IanP

10v variable power supply

you can send circuit schema for two circuits?

power supply 10v and 5 v

So be it ..

Regards,
IanP

0-10v regulator

since u say programmable first use a microcontroller to produce accurate signals for a dac.....next use an R-2R ladder as dac......u ll get 0-5V supply....10...or 12...or....even ...16 bits
dac can be produced......(although ∞ is the limit)......now use an amplifier to get 0-10V supply......if u have shortage of pins then u can use shift registers like 4094....
on contrary ......using 4094 at 10 volts can be use to connect to the R-2R ladder giving full fledged 0-10V power supply....(opamp on 10V supply)...
u can use a voltage follower if u want.....

or use a variable regulator...lm317....

voltage regulator 0-5v

Take a look to Adjustable Regulator datasheets like the LM317.

Added after 12 minutes:

OOOOH!!! you meant PROGRAMABLE not ADJUSTABLE... my mistake... sorry

dac 0-10v

ohhh sorry i wrong write , i wanna mean ADJUSTABLE power supply

adjustable power supply 0-10v

help_me said:
ohhh sorry i wrong write , i wanna mean ADJUSTABLE power supply

So check any voltage regulator. On the application notes you find how to generate 0V outputs, whichi is like the "hardest" part to do.
If you need to get your input voltage for the power line just use a transformer (with the apropriate voltage relationships), diode rectifier and a simple filter to generate it.

dac output 0-10v supply 5v

You may use attached circuit.

Replace the 5kOhm potentiometer with:
*** 2kOhm one parallel with 3.3kOhm resistor to achive 10V at maximum
*** 2kOhm one parallel with 1kOhm resistor to achive 5V at maximum

digital potentiometer 0-10v

Use one potentiometer with an op-amp in volage buffer configuration and use a transistor in the output stage for current drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back