Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

N1117 and N1212 transistor information

Status
Not open for further replies.

sree1974

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
n1117

Hello,
I pulled out two transistors which I think are defective from an electronic balance but having trouble identifying their correct specifications. The markings are N1117 and N1212. In my opinion the full part number should be 2N1117 and 2N1212 (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Anyhow, I have looked at many datasheets from several websites for 2N1117 & 2N1212 but the package styles indicated on these datasheets are totally different from the actual parts I pulled out. 2N1117 datasheets show a TO-39 style and 2N1212 a TO-61 style. The electronic balance was purchased in the early 90s' so I'm guessing many of the electronic components are now obsolete.

I'm trying to get substitutes but cannot do so until I'm able to correctly identify the original parts and pinouts. Would be appreciative if someone from this forum can provide some details on these parts.

Below is a picture of these parts for reference:
**broken link removed**

Thank you in advance.

n1212

What is the operating voltage of the ballast and wattage?
But you can try for 13005 or 13007.

Thank you very much hotwaterwizard. You have been a great help.

Status
Not open for further replies.