Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

my assignment about semiconductor

Status
Not open for further replies.

erdemefe

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,

My name is Erdem, I'm from Turkey and i'm a student in a university. My departmant is electronic engineering and my depertmant is english. I'm at 1. class now. I have an assigment about semiconductor. i have to do until December of 30. I haven't found anything about my topic. My topic is "Pollution caused by semiconductor manufacturing"

could anybody help me to finding sources about this topic.

thanks for understanding

Take a look at the links below.

link1
**broken link removed**

You should study the semiconductor fabrication process and look for information about the hazardous materials used in / resulted from the process.

erdemefe

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
thanks for your concern

i have looked links. The first link is very good it is about my topic but the sorce is a bit short. my assignment must me min. 25 pages. I need more wide source.

i cannot look second link.registering is with money i havent enough monet to sign in :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back