Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mutual Coupling between two apertures on cylindrical surface

Status
Not open for further replies.

msakyuz

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everyone,
I want to know that if it is possible to simulate two apertures on a cylinder and get mutual coupling between them using one of the EM simulators like HFSS,CST etc.

Until now, I was trying to implement a patch with current flowing in order to have equivalent of apertures, but in HFSS I can get waveport since my patches are on a cylindrical surface.

Any help will be appreciated.
Sencer

Re: Mutual Coupling between two apertures on cylindrical sur

It is possible.

Ok then, would you like to tell me how?

Re: Mutual Coupling between two apertures on cylindrical sur

Here is your question:

I want to know that if it is possible to simulate two apertures on a cylinder and get mutual coupling between them using one of the EM simulators like HFSS,CST etc.

It was answered above.

If you spend some time describing your problem with significant details then you will probably find that you will get more thoughtful responses.

Ok then, would you like to tell me how?

No. The field is just too wide and I do not feel like playing 20 questions to see what you have in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back