Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Multiplier/Divider IC with 15V input swing

Status
Not open for further replies.

asp87

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Could you please suggest a multiplier/divider IC that can accept an input voltage swing of at least +15 volts?
I have found out AD734, but its swing is limited to 10V.

Last edited:

Most digital Cmos 4000 series ICs have a maximum voltage of 18V and some (Texas Instruments) have 22V.

Reactions: asp87

asp87

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Thanks to both of you.

I do consider voltage divider configuration, but want to know the availability of ICs that accept higher voltage. Most of the ICs I could find have its output clipped at around 10-12V.

Thanks to both of you.

I do consider voltage divider configuration, but want to know the availability of ICs that accept higher voltage. Most of the ICs I could find have its output clipped at around 10-12V.

Hi you don need any ICs for voltage division, just apply voltage divider combination in input, If your output got clipped for the required inputs, then more divide the input and cascade a amplifier in output....

asp87

Doubt that you will find a standard analog multiplier/divider IC with more that 10V output.

asp87

Status
Not open for further replies.