Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MSP430 + ISP1581, need help about usb interrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eDance

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
isp1581 interrupt why

Hi all, I can't get ISP1581's interrupt output signal, plz help me!
I think I have configed all neccessary registers for interrupt signal output pin, such as GLINTEN bit of mode register,also the interrupt configure register & interrupt enable register, and I tried every trigger mode, but saddly the output is always high(high level trigger mode) or low(low level trigger mode), no pulse appears even when the BRESET and HS-STAT bits are set.
I'm waiting for your help, thank you so much!

Hi

What MSP430 are you using ?

Did you connect the inerrupt to port 1 or to port 2 ?

Did you configr the inerrupt pin to input ?

regards

bobi

Thanks for your reply :)
I solved the problem days ago, it's a low level mistake, I disable isp1581's GLINTEN bit when i use busWrite(MODE_REG0,SOFTCT), this function overwirte MODE_REG0's initial value.

I use MSP430F1611, config PxDIR as input, PxSEL as falling edge triggered, PxIE enable. The board works little well now, but now I'm facing a new problem. I will post a new topic here soon.

Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.