Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] What is causing this irritating damn forum error people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

boylesg

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
[h=2]I have to type in a whole lot of rubbish characters, on top of the title I have typed in, to get rid of the error.

Errors[/h][h=3]The following errors occurred with your submission[/h]
  • The title that you have entered is too short (19 characters). Please change it to minimum 20 characters long.

It is not an error. It is to stop people using title so short that they are unhelpful such as "Speakers" "Amplifier Question" "555 amplifier" rather than using more characters to better describe the problem. Oh, wait, they are all you titles.

In future, use more useful, descriptive titles. Make the title a question rather than "Musical Tesla Coils".

Keith

It is not an error. It is to stop people using title so short that they are unhelpful such as "Speakers" "Amplifier Question" "555 amplifier" rather than using more characters to better describe the problem. Oh, wait, they are all you titles.

In future, use more useful, descriptive titles. Make the title a question rather than "Musical Tesla Coils".

Keith
OH!

I thought my browser / this forum were screwing up some how

Status
Not open for further replies.