Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] SPI protocol using 2 PIC16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

kgavionics

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys i just want to share with you my last project.It concists of 2 pic16f877a communication using SPI.
The master microcontroller is executing a program that count from 0 to 255.
The second microcontroller which is a slave is receiving count with SPI protocol and displaying it on Lcd.
here's the video

pretty easy project, done with assembler.
hope you like this little project

For sure, it's a good way!
I don't know if you know the MAX3100, it's an SPI to RS232 transceiver. In the same way, you can send data via SPI and connect the device to your computer via the serial port (232). Then the data can be printed to your computer's screen. (or be used by a soft to plot some curves)
Otherwise, you can use a sensor (temperature, pressure...) and send data from the master to the slave and print it on your little screen. Your code is a good starting point for many applications!

Anyway, it's a nice video! ;)

enjoy

For sure, it's a good way!
I don't know if you know the MAX3100, it's an SPI to RS232 transceiver. In the same way, you can send data via SPI and connect the device to your computer via the serial port (232). Then the data can be printed to your computer's screen. (or be used by a soft to plot some curves)
Otherwise, you can use a sensor (temperature, pressure...) and send data from the master to the slave and print it on your little screen. Your code is a good starting point for many applications!

Anyway, it's a nice video! ;)

enjoy

merci Fabien
yes don't know the MAX3100,but i know only MAX232.
I took a look at the MAX3100 datasheet and it seems very interesting circuit.Thank you for the information Fabien

hi guys i just want to share with you my last project.It concists of 2 pic16f877a communication using SPI.
The master microcontroller is executing a program that count from 0 to 255.
The second microcontroller which is a slave is receiving count with SPI protocol and displaying it on Lcd.
here's the video

pretty easy project, done with assembler.
hope you like this little project

I am starting on this.
Please can you give me the code for the pics?
Tnks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back