Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Sound Art Project Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatriana

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I'm working on a project that involves multiple oscillators (7), with different frequencies, amplitudes and phases at different times, going out through a single channel audio output. This is for a Sound Art installation, and for the sake of visual and startup simplicity, I would like to get rid of the computer. I wonder how possible is to have these kind of processes (7 oscillators, phase drive, amplitude controls) automatized within some PCB/Arduino/Ohter gear and skip the computer part, how much in materials would this kind of project cost (an estimate), and if anyone out there would be interested in working on this kind of project or giving advice.

If anyone is interested in a job like this please contact me at info@albatriana.com, a professional profile would be best.

Thanks in advance,

Alba Triana
www.albatriana.com

Status
Not open for further replies.