Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] Simulink cosimulation error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ata-Va

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every body,
I was trying to simulate my verilog code in Matlab/Simulink using HDL Verifier Toolbox,but I just run into this error and I don't know how to handle it.

Error reported by S-function 'shdlcosim' in 'untitled/HK_Mash_1_1_1/S-Function':
Handshaking with the server failed - Server was NOT an 'HDL Link' server, change the port

Does any one knows what Causes the problem?

Iam using Matlab 2013b(64) and Modelsim SE-64 10.1c

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: Simulink cosimulation error

Did you recently run this program, or your project, from an external drive (USB drive, thumb drive, etc.)?

There's a possibility your simulation program now expects to find the drive (as a server), but it is not connected.

Thank you very much for your help BradtheRad,
what do you mean?plz clarify what you mean Running what simulink or matlab+I don't think so I did it

I'm not familiar with the particular programs you're using...

But your error message is like those seen when a program (or Windows) looks on a disk for a software module, and does not find it.

However if you have done nothing different in the way you use these programs, then I could be wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back