Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] RF Consultant Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

richas

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I am working on a design that includes a high frequency data receiver. We are looking for a consultant to help with the RF section including a PCB antenna. We are a small company and so would prefer an individual vs a company.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you

Rich

Re: RF Consultant Needed

Where are you located?

Hi,
I am working on a design that includes a high frequency data receiver. We are looking for a consultant to help with the RF section including a PCB antenna. We are a small company and so would prefer an individual vs a company.

Anyone have any recommendations?

Thank you

Rich

I am a long-standing RF consultant (20+ years experience). I can and will certainly attempt to help you. Just in case, by answering this email, I am hereby giving you the equivalent of immediate and generic NDA coverage for whatever we share in communications and in confidence--your answer is assumed to confirm same to me.

Please, send along, or otherwise indicate, what you need, frequencies/range, and any other specifications, etc. you should like to pass along, and allow me to see if I might effectively kelp you, or, know of another best suited, etc.

Regards,
Jeff

/s/Jeffrey G. Lea, Principal RF Consultant
Advanced Concepts/ LEA Enterprises
Current phone: (319) 930-3172
Email: Lisok7@aol.com

Status
Not open for further replies.