Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] problem in creating netlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen24

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i am facing the problem while creating netlist was(value for property pcb footprint contains carriage return for c51 in cadence orcad capture tool.pls help me to get solution for that.

Hi
check your PCB Footprint property .you should not use the footprint (dot, " " !*,) but post the error i will try to solve your problem

i did not use that special char., the error which i get was
Netlist Directory:
c:\users\abc\desktop\library 17_6_2014 6_05pm\psm\allegro
Configuration File:
C:\Cadence\SPB_16.5\tools\capture\allegro.cfg

#1 ERROR(ORCAP-36052): Value for property PCB Footprint contains carriage return for C67.
#2 ERROR(ORCAP-36052): Value for property PCB Footprint contains carriage return for C79.
#3 ERROR(ORCAP-36052): Value for property PCB Footprint contains carriage return for C69.
#4 ERROR(ORCAP-36052): Value for property PCB Footprint contains carriage return for R90.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back