Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED]please introduce me a PCB Designer company

Status
Not open for further replies.

mf1364

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi every body
I am hardly looking forward to finding the best PCB designer , no matter how money should I pay , I want the best quality so if you know some professional company relevant to design PCB please introduce me .

Hi,
The best to me is I will search the services withing my area or at least within my country for quick approach.
Just try on Google.

hi
what did u expect from PCB designer ??
if you want PCB designer please see the linkedin website

Hello,
I am an experienced electronic engineer in Germany with many years of PCB design experience.
I have also deep embedded software and FPGA design experiences.
Please contact me at eozalp@baran-tech.com

Regards,

Hi,

I am the owner of PCB Guild, an engineering solutions providing firm that specializes in PCB designing. We deal in single and multilayer boards.

For a complete description of our services and our portfolio, please visit our site **broken link removed** or follow the links below:

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Hi,
Search here in this forum for people who need these services. You will find many, contact them to offer services.

you have posted this thread in 2007..
still you have this requirement?
please update or kindly close this thread.
by this time, you could have become PCB design expert, if you put your own effort to learn..

you have posted this thread in 2007..
still you have this requirement?
please update or kindly close this thread.
by this time, you could have become PCB design expert, if you put your own effort to learn..

I think you are referring to a different thread because this one is dated 18-09-11 09:07, it is about two weeks old

Alex

---------- Post added at 15:25 ---------- Previous post was at 15:24 ----------

I think you confused the Join Date Dec 2007 with the actual thread date

hi Alexan_e
oops.. I am sorry.. I got confused with the join date..

Hi mf1364
I know few companies in india..
mCAD, Think circuit, Dataway sol, sienna ecad,
other than that, personally i knew some PCB designers who is having 7+ years exp. if your requirement is still there, reply with your contact details.

Status
Not open for further replies.