Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] Passionate about electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshinesunny

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i am Taimur Abbas from pakistan. I ghave done BBA(cgpa3.6) and MBA HR(cgpa 2.97). I am terribly interested in electronics and want to build all sort of circuits(analog and digital ) devices and systems. I have other interests in other areas but electronics is my greatest passion. I am attracted to electronics since as long as i can remember. AS a child i used to take electronic circuits and devices apart. I read an electronics book at 9 years 0f age. I have been facing systemic and structural problems in pakistan and have been exploited by the military and the society and have been harassed and ostracised and victimised since the begining. I have never had a teacher and a guide and i practically taught myself every thing from reading writing, learning, practical work and play all by myself.I do not have a job and am unemployed since 2008 though in the period ii have been studying and researching on my own despite all these problems. I cant explain how much i am attracted to electronics and am transfixed when i see electronic circuitry and visionary thoughts start coming to my mind but i am hindered by the circumstances. I am looking for opportunities both study opportunities and work chances. I need study material in the form of solved problems in electronics, mathematics, computing(source codes of programs) so that i may practise by reading solved problems and understanding underlying principles. I also want to get accredit ion bu doing courses. My child hood ambition is to do electronics engineering. I am looking for a way to finance my studies either through work or some online job or even electronics work. I am in great amount of guilt and stress that i am 35 now and have not masters electronics yet. I want to get started in the field and other related areas as well as be financially viable.

Welcome to edaboard, you are on the right track.
A journey of 1000miles begins with a step, start from somewhere. May be Google for some ebooks on electronics and start reading them. If you are confused in anyway or you have a question, feel free to ask we will answer and direct you well.
Check for the art of electronics. It is a good book.

Status
Not open for further replies.