Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved] need help with interfacing atmega8 with RF module

Status
Not open for further replies.

wsnfreak

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am working on a project where I need to develop a Wireless link between the 2 ATmega`s i.e I `l be using a point to point RF link between the atmega`s to communicate wirelessly.
Also the interfacing between the Atmega and the rf module is via 2 wire serial Interface.
I am stuck at the point where i need to make use of addressing to send packets to the receiver(here address is referred to dat of Receiver).
Am not able to make this out since am new to working with wireless.

Also I`l be using USBASP to programme Atmega`s to communicate with the RF link.
Plus I `l have a pair of RF tranreceiver connected to each atmega....i.e 1 atmega is interfaced to 1 transmitter nd 1 receiver, and similarly the other atmega
Can anybody help in this matter.
Thanx in advance.

There is a sticky in elementary questions category https://www.edaboard.com/threads/203219/ which says not to post microcontroller questions here.
Thread moved to microcontroller category, consider this a warning [alexan_e]

Status
Not open for further replies.