Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[Moved]: Need help designing a PCB

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunlocators

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a circuit thats based on Proto Stripboard. I built a couple and they work as designed. however I would like a cleaner board so was thinking express pcb or other place to make me some boards up. They have a designer however I am on a MAC and its for PC. If anyone knows of someone willing to help or can do it for a small fee let me know. I want to take the below circuit and add a DPDT relay as shown. I will also have another board I already have jumper wired to this board. This is what the circuit looks like... Any help or referrals will be appreciated...

Layout without the relay
[IMG]https://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af20/WestTexasFishingAdventures/Single_9V_battery_Beck_device11_zpsb32bf798.jpg

Re: Need help designing a PCB

Hi gunlocators,

here are two CAD tools you might want to use to design your PCB:
1) Free version of Eagle: **broken link removed**
2) Kicad: **broken link removed**

Both provide a mac version.

If you want to collaborate with someone you might want to read about how to write a BOM (bill of materials).
http://www.bunniestudios.com/blog/?p=2776
Your collaborator needs the "manufacture part number" or the "specification" (think footprint, value, tempco, etc...) of all your components.

If it's an open hardware project I might be interested in helping you,
what does you circuit do?

Cheers,

DBE

PM Sent with BOM and gerber file I did but think it may be wrong first time using PCB software

I did but think it may be wrong first time using PCB software
On the contrary, this is a fairly simple circuit that would greatly benefit from a PCB construction due to its many different components, AND it's a great opportunity for you to learn PCB design -- an essential skill for electronicians!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back