Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[moved] Multiband Inverted-F Antenna W/ Independent Bands for Small & Slim Cellular

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alishaikhi

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
[moved] Multiband Inverted-F Antenna W/ Independent Bands for Small & Slim Cellular

I am implementing PIFA for Small and slim mobiles.
My radiator has a dimension of 25*26.5*3.57 mm and I am using three center frequencies from wireless band which are 2.09,3.74 and 5 GHz.
I am not getting good matching for first two frequencies i.e almost 4 dB which is worst.
but good matching for 5 GHz i.e -30 dB
My question is that I want minimum reflection coefficient for first two frequencies round about -14 dB so that I can find my bandwidth at -6 dB at least.

Which things should I play ?
Please reply

Re: [moved] Multiband Inverted-F Antenna W/ Independent Bands for Small & Slim Cellul

By changing the W you will get response at desired frequency. Return loss about -30dB is possible by tuning the antenna. Find out the optimum FEED position along the Length.

Best wishes

Attachments

• pifas.gif
    pifas.gif
    16.6 KB · Views: 81

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back